Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today is the day...

Today is the day I am taking the plunge and trying my hand at blogging. Since I love to journal and scrapbook, I thought this would be a natural extension of my love of photography and reflections on life. I intend to post on a variety of topics that would paint of picture of a slice of my life, with a little bit of everything thrown in for good measure. I hope this will be a fun experience and serve as a place for me to reflect, observe, and appreciate all the little details that make up life....the good, the bad, and the ugly. If I happen to have any visitors to this site, welcome! And feel free to drop me a line about what's happening in your slice of life.

"Nothing is worth more than this day." Goethe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne -

Your blog looks great.

Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years.

We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

Thank you in advance,

Ken Eason
Bostick Communications
ops@bostickcommunications.com

Favorite Period Dramas

Mount TBR

Joanne's to-read book montage

On a Highland Shore
A Light on the Veranda
Entwined
The Queen's Vow: A Novel Of Isabella Of Castile
The Edwardians
Maisie Dobbs
Howards End
Lady's Maid
Instruments Of Darkness
When Maidens Mourn
Where Shadows Dance
What Remains of Heaven
Where Serpents Sleep
Why Mermaids Sing
When Gods Die
Shadowfever
Before Ever After
The Sugar Queen
Garden Spells
After the Night


Joanne's favorite books »
}