Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm getting angry!


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm getting angry and it isn't pretty! I'm tired of Blogger problems. I've tried several times to respond to my readers who've left comments and blogger won't allow me to sign in. I've also attempted to leave comments on other blogs, and I'm blocked. Oddly, I can post but can't comment. So sorry if I'm unable to respond to you or visit your blogs -- hopefully, this new Blogger headache will be solved shortly -- again.

Update: Wednesday 5/25/11 -- Problem with Blogger has not been remedied, and there are many still affected. I can post but not comment on my own blog and some other blogs. It appears that I can post as "anonymous" but that's it. :(

****GIVEAWAY: Game of Thrones -- Someone contacted me by e-mail trying to enter the giveaway and they were also not able to leave a comment. I apologize for this inconvenience, but if you will send me an e-mail at joannemccabe9@cox.net, I will make sure you are entered into the contest. Thanks!

8 comments:

Carole Rae said...

I was mad too! At least it's working again. ^.^

Joanne said...

Still trying to work out the kinks -- hope this works.

Staci said...

That's weird huh???

Nise' said...

I had the same problem when I used my PC when I used my laptop no problem. Weird!

Joanne said...

I was told by a blogger friend having the same problem to change my comment settings from embedded to full page or pop up. I can now comment, but still having sign in issues. If anyone else is having this problem, try changing your comment setting for the time being.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, buddy! I'm on wordpress, not blogger, but I can tell you, a while ago, there were problems, too. Glitches all around. :O/

Joanne said...

iwriteinbooks - I've actually thought about switching to wordpress, but I shudder to think how technically inept I am. I could possible lose everything (and followers) if I didn't do it correctly.

Svea Love said...

Oh I feel your pain, Joanne! My blog was unavailable the other day, and of course it was on a scheduled tour date too. I hate it when they say it is only affecting a small number of users, lol makes a person feel special to be included =o)

Well, here's to another week and one of blissful non-issue filled blogging :)

Favorite Period Dramas

Mount TBR

Joanne's to-read book montage

On a Highland Shore
A Light on the Veranda
Entwined
The Queen's Vow: A Novel Of Isabella Of Castile
The Edwardians
Maisie Dobbs
Howards End
Lady's Maid
Instruments Of Darkness
When Maidens Mourn
Where Shadows Dance
What Remains of Heaven
Where Serpents Sleep
Why Mermaids Sing
When Gods Die
Shadowfever
Before Ever After
The Sugar Queen
Garden Spells
After the Night


Joanne's favorite books »
}