Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update on Tears of Pearl by Tasha Alexander


Just received this e-mail from Tasha Alexander -- I've loved her Lady Emily series, and can't wait to read this latest installment!




Greetings, everyone!


I'm thrilled to announce that TEARS OF PEARL, my fifth novel (the fourth in the Lady Emily series), goes on sale in bookstores everywhere today. To mark the occasion (aside from praying, chanting, and sacrificing goats in what I hope will not be a vain attempt to ensure good sales), I've updated my website to include additional information about the locations in the book:


http://www.tashaalexander.com/constantinople.html


I hope you'll check it out. And if you decide to read TEARS, I'd love to hear what you think. So far, this is my favorite in the series...


Thanks for all your support; it means the world to me.


xo
Tasha

1 comment:

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

What a fun post! Thanks for sharing that. The book does look really good. Its a series though... which means I am already behind :)

Favorite Period Dramas

Mount TBR

Joanne's to-read book montage

On a Highland Shore
A Light on the Veranda
Entwined
The Queen's Vow: A Novel Of Isabella Of Castile
The Edwardians
Maisie Dobbs
Howards End
Lady's Maid
Instruments Of Darkness
When Maidens Mourn
Where Shadows Dance
What Remains of Heaven
Where Serpents Sleep
Why Mermaids Sing
When Gods Die
Shadowfever
Before Ever After
The Sugar Queen
Garden Spells
After the Night


Joanne's favorite books »
}